Monday, December 28, 2009

forgive me for mentioning it

The message boards really are great. What impresses me most is that there's very, very little of all the trouble that usually turns up in internet forums: people getting personal, flame wars, religious missionaries spamming threads, bickering... it usually turns up in forums but it's almost non-existant here. I think that (and the huge amount of resources we have access to here!) is one of the things that makes this site so supportive.


(Also, and forgive me for mentioning it: " no spark man (or woman) "

Interesting how people think. This site has, going by user names and icons, at least 75% women. But it's "man" first and "or woman" as an aftertought. And now this sounds like I was hating men or something like that - I don't! Just... things like that catch my eye.)

No comments:

Post a Comment